Large ponds benefit tremendously from aeration simply because nothing will do more to increase oxygen levels and circulation in the water. This greatly improves the health and natural vitality of a pond and it can protect and provide an improved home for fish and other wildlife. Pond aeration systems normally run on electrical power which [...]
It may come as a surprise to learn that fish need oxygen too. Without it they, just like you and I, would die. Pond aeration, or in other words, using an aerator, is one of the best things you can do for a pond and for fish. A pond aeration system is normally an after-thought [...]
- Do It Yourself (DIY) Pond Filters – Our Favorite Designs January 21, 2011
- Preparing Your Pond For Fall November 21, 2010
- Predators And Your Pond Fish April 2, 2012
- Winter Aeration Tips For Large Ponds February 10, 2011
- Pond Weed Control And Treatments March 11, 2011
- The Most Effective Way To Protect Fish From Herons March 18, 2013
- A BIG Pond Project February 2, 2013
- Water Pumps For Ponds – What You Need To Know April 14, 2012
- Pond Supplies And Tips For Beginners April 5, 2012
- Rain Water Collection for Small Pond and Water Garden Owners April 5, 2012
- pondtalk: Hi Jim, Basically you just couple them together w...
- jim: how can i connect two skippy pond filters together...
- pondtalk: Just a follow up to this post, now that we're...
- pondtalk: Hi Bob...the PondBiotix pellets are great to use u...
- Bob: Mark, I have been using Biotix ME this year, is th...
Pond Talk Topics
Search Pond Talk