If you want moving water in a pond, which basically means things like an active waterfall or an effective filtration system, a key component in all of this is the pond pump. Nothing really moves without a good pump. Unfortunately like any mechanical thing, a pond pump can fail, become damaged or broken, or just [...]
An artificial, man-made, backyard pond simply can’t operate without a good pump. But what constitutes a good pond pump? In simple terms, when choosing the correct pond pump one needs to know how much water will be flowing through their watergarden system. If you have a waterfall, a more powerful pump may be needed. If [...]
- Do It Yourself (DIY) Pond Filters – Our Favorite Designs January 21, 2011
- Preparing Your Pond For Fall November 21, 2010
- Predators And Your Pond Fish April 2, 2012
- Winter Aeration Tips For Large Ponds February 10, 2011
- Pond Weed Control And Treatments March 11, 2011
- The Most Effective Way To Protect Fish From Herons March 18, 2013
- A BIG Pond Project February 2, 2013
- Water Pumps For Ponds – What You Need To Know April 14, 2012
- Pond Supplies And Tips For Beginners April 5, 2012
- Rain Water Collection for Small Pond and Water Garden Owners April 5, 2012
- pondtalk: Hi Jim, Basically you just couple them together w...
- jim: how can i connect two skippy pond filters together...
- pondtalk: Just a follow up to this post, now that we're...
- pondtalk: Hi Bob...the PondBiotix pellets are great to use u...
- Bob: Mark, I have been using Biotix ME this year, is th...
Pond Talk Topics
Search Pond Talk