Solar powered fountains are gaining in popularity as the sun-powered technology continues to improve. For small ponds they may be the best way to economically run a fountain throughout the summer. The following article explores what you’ll need to know before buying one. Enhancing your garden, patio or backyard does not have to be expensive. [...]
A solar fountain is an attractive addition to any pond. Just as the name implies, the sun, with the help of a specially designed pump, powers a solar fountain. It not only adds beauty to a garden, but it also saves the considerable cost of electricity involved in running a fountain pump, and eliminates the [...]
Pond Talk Topics
Search Pond Talk
- Do It Yourself (DIY) Pond Filters – Our Favorite Designs January 21, 2011
- Preparing Your Pond For Fall November 21, 2010
- Predators And Your Pond Fish April 2, 2012
- Winter Aeration Tips For Large Ponds February 10, 2011
- Pond Weed Control And Treatments March 11, 2011
- The Most Effective Way To Protect Fish From Herons March 18, 2013
- A BIG Pond Project February 2, 2013
- Water Pumps For Ponds – What You Need To Know April 14, 2012
- Pond Supplies And Tips For Beginners April 5, 2012
- Rain Water Collection for Small Pond and Water Garden Owners April 5, 2012
- pondtalk: Just a follow up to this post, now that we're...
- pondtalk: Hi Bob...the PondBiotix pellets are great to use u...
- Bob: Mark, I have been using Biotix ME this year, is th...
- Mark Washburn: HI Jeff...I think this sounds like a great set up ...
- Jeff Akers: I 've built a Koi pond at the end of last sum...