Solar powered fountains are gaining in popularity as the sun-powered technology continues to improve. For small ponds they may be the best way to economically run a fountain throughout the summer. The following article explores what you’ll need to know before buying one. Enhancing your garden, patio or backyard does not have to be expensive. […]
A solar fountain is an attractive addition to any pond. Just as the name implies, the sun, with the help of a specially designed pump, powers a solar fountain. It not only adds beauty to a garden, but it also saves the considerable cost of electricity involved in running a fountain pump, and eliminates the […]
- Do It Yourself (DIY) Pond Filters – Our Favorite Designs January 21, 2011
- Ultrasonic Algae Control And It’s Uses January 6, 2011
- Preparing Your Pond For Fall November 21, 2010
- How To Effectively Deal With Pond Fish Problems February 15, 2011
- Predators And Your Pond Fish April 2, 2012
- The Most Effective Way To Protect Fish From Herons March 18, 2013
- A BIG Pond Project February 2, 2013
- Water Pumps For Ponds – What You Need To Know April 14, 2012
- Pond Supplies And Tips For Beginners April 5, 2012
- Rain Water Collection for Small Pond and Water Garden Owners April 5, 2012
- jennapearl8: Ok so my parents burried an old boat in the ground...
- own bill board: It's difficult to find educated people for this t...
- Pat: The Biotix are great but it is also useful to use ...
- pondtalk: Hi Rick...yes they might help. Phosphates feed al...
- Rick: Do "all natural phosphate binder" work w...