Large ponds benefit tremendously from aeration simply because nothing will do more to increase oxygen levels and circulation in the water. This greatly improves the health and natural vitality of a pond and it can protect and provide an improved home for fish and other wildlife. Pond aeration systems normally run on electrical power which […]
In todays Q & A Of The Day a question came in from Holly who’s using an aerator in her pond throughout the winter. It seems that the compressor running this system is making some odd noises. Almost like an exhalation of air every 5 to 10 seconds and it just started a week or […]
It may come as a surprise to learn that fish need oxygen too. Without it they, just like you and I, would die. Pond aeration, or in other words, using an aerator, is one of the best things you can do for a pond and for fish. A pond aeration system is normally an after-thought […]
- Do It Yourself (DIY) Pond Filters – Our Favorite Designs January 21, 2011
- Ultrasonic Algae Control And It’s Uses January 6, 2011
- Preparing Your Pond For Fall November 21, 2010
- How To Effectively Deal With Pond Fish Problems February 15, 2011
- Predators And Your Pond Fish April 2, 2012
- The Most Effective Way To Protect Fish From Herons March 18, 2013
- A BIG Pond Project February 2, 2013
- Water Pumps For Ponds – What You Need To Know April 14, 2012
- Pond Supplies And Tips For Beginners April 5, 2012
- Rain Water Collection for Small Pond and Water Garden Owners April 5, 2012
- jennapearl8: Ok so my parents burried an old boat in the ground...
- own bill board: It's difficult to find educated people for this t...
- Pat: The Biotix are great but it is also useful to use ...
- pondtalk: Hi Rick...yes they might help. Phosphates feed al...
- Rick: Do "all natural phosphate binder" work w...