A sick pond fish, no matter what kind it is (koi, goldfish, etc) is one of the most disconcerting things that a pond owner will run into. It’s stressful, worrysome, and can make any fish-loving person have some sleepless nights. For some fish ailments, there isn’t always a simple and easy answer to remedy [...]
What you’re about to read may seem far-fetched our just plain weird but did you know that feeding your fish a pea, just once a day for awhile, can help with digestive problems? According to some veterinarians with experience in fish health, it’s possible. One of the signs of digestive issues with fish may involve [...]
Todays Q & A Of The Day comes from Susan who writes, “HELP! I think my filter is to small for my pond. I have a Laguna 2100 bio filter. My pond is in full sun it’s 23ft.long 20ft.wide and 3ft.deep. My pond is 3yrs. old and my water is still green and my ph [...]
Pond Talk Topics
Search Pond Talk
- Do It Yourself (DIY) Pond Filters – Our Favorite Designs January 21, 2011
- Preparing Your Pond For Fall November 21, 2010
- Predators And Your Pond Fish April 2, 2012
- Winter Aeration Tips For Large Ponds February 10, 2011
- Pond Weed Control And Treatments March 11, 2011
- The Most Effective Way To Protect Fish From Herons March 18, 2013
- A BIG Pond Project February 2, 2013
- Water Pumps For Ponds – What You Need To Know April 14, 2012
- Pond Supplies And Tips For Beginners April 5, 2012
- Rain Water Collection for Small Pond and Water Garden Owners April 5, 2012
- pondtalk: Just a follow up to this post, now that we're...
- pondtalk: Hi Bob...the PondBiotix pellets are great to use u...
- Bob: Mark, I have been using Biotix ME this year, is th...
- Mark Washburn: HI Jeff...I think this sounds like a great set up ...
- Jeff Akers: I 've built a Koi pond at the end of last sum...