A sick pond fish, no matter what kind it is (koi, goldfish, etc) is one of the most disconcerting things that a pond owner will run into. It’s stressful, worrysome, and can make any fish-loving person have some sleepless nights. For some fish ailments, there isn’t always a simple and easy answer to remedy […]
What you’re about to read may seem far-fetched our just plain weird but did you know that feeding your fish a pea, just once a day for awhile, can help with digestive problems? According to some veterinarians with experience in fish health, it’s possible. One of the signs of digestive issues with fish may involve […]
Todays Q & A Of The Day comes from Susan who writes, “HELP! I think my filter is to small for my pond. I have a Laguna 2100 bio filter. My pond is in full sun it’s 23ft.long 20ft.wide and 3ft.deep. My pond is 3yrs. old and my water is still green and my ph […]
- Do It Yourself (DIY) Pond Filters – Our Favorite Designs January 21, 2011
- Ultrasonic Algae Control And It’s Uses January 6, 2011
- Preparing Your Pond For Fall November 21, 2010
- How To Effectively Deal With Pond Fish Problems February 15, 2011
- Pond Lighting For Small Ponds And Water Gardens March 21, 2011
- How To Choose The Best Koi And Fish Food June 23, 2018
- Effective Solutions For Green Water In Small Ponds June 7, 2018
- A New Chlorine Filter For Fish Ponds? May 19, 2018
- Pond Vacuum Reviews – Updated For 2018! May 10, 2018
- The Most Effective Way To Protect Fish From Herons March 18, 2013
- pondtalk: Hi Greg...good question...which, honestly, I'...
- Greg P: I'm considering adding LED flood lights to my...
- jennapearl8: Ok so my parents burried an old boat in the ground...
- own bill board: It's difficult to find educated people for this t...
- Pat: The Biotix are great but it is also useful to use ...