If you’re looking to either build a fish pond or have a pond installed, there’s a very high likelihood that you’ll be using a pond liner of some kind in the construction. Granted some ponds are actually formed out of concrete but most water features will use some sort of liner. Pond liners definitely make [...]
A pond liner is essential when constructing a small pond or watergarden. This article will cover some of the benefits of EPDM rubber pond liners and why you might want to consider using one. Many American homeowners across the country are finding the addition of aquatic ponds to make lovely settings for their back yard [...]
Pond Talk Topics
Search Pond Talk
- Do It Yourself (DIY) Pond Filters – Our Favorite Designs January 21, 2011
- Preparing Your Pond For Fall November 21, 2010
- Predators And Your Pond Fish April 2, 2012
- Winter Aeration Tips For Large Ponds February 10, 2011
- Pond Weed Control And Treatments March 11, 2011
- The Most Effective Way To Protect Fish From Herons March 18, 2013
- A BIG Pond Project February 2, 2013
- Water Pumps For Ponds – What You Need To Know April 14, 2012
- Pond Supplies And Tips For Beginners April 5, 2012
- Rain Water Collection for Small Pond and Water Garden Owners April 5, 2012
- pondtalk: Just a follow up to this post, now that we're...
- pondtalk: Hi Bob...the PondBiotix pellets are great to use u...
- Bob: Mark, I have been using Biotix ME this year, is th...
- Mark Washburn: HI Jeff...I think this sounds like a great set up ...
- Jeff Akers: I 've built a Koi pond at the end of last sum...