One of the hottest trends for home owners today is the addition of a backyard pond or watergarden on their property. Small ponds provide a wonderful esthetic addition to a home, and they also create a relaxing oasis for people who want to get away from the rest of the world for awhile. When you’re […]
If you’ve ever had to clean your pond out from time to time (and most likely you have) then you know it’s not the most enjoyable job. A pond vacuum can make the task quite a bit easier but it’s important to choose and use the one that’s best suited to your needs and in […]
A fish pond heater is an essential asset to water gardens or backyard ponds for maintaining healthy fish during the winter time, especially when the pond is shallow in depth. Not only do the heaters help in providing the appropriate temperatures for the survival of the fish during winter, they are also efficient in helping […]
Fall is one of the most beautiful times of the year in most parts of the country but for pond owners, it can be a time of great challenge. With every change in the weather, your pond can be affected too. While it’s not possible to hold off what Mother Nature brings along for your […]
- Do It Yourself (DIY) Pond Filters – Our Favorite Designs January 21, 2011
- Ultrasonic Algae Control And It’s Uses January 6, 2011
- Preparing Your Pond For Fall November 21, 2010
- How To Effectively Deal With Pond Fish Problems February 15, 2011
- Predators And Your Pond Fish April 2, 2012
- The Most Effective Way To Protect Fish From Herons March 18, 2013
- A BIG Pond Project February 2, 2013
- Water Pumps For Ponds – What You Need To Know April 14, 2012
- Pond Supplies And Tips For Beginners April 5, 2012
- Rain Water Collection for Small Pond and Water Garden Owners April 5, 2012
- pondtalk: Hi Rick...yes they might help. Phosphates feed al...
- Rick: Do "all natural phosphate binder" work w...
- pondtalk: Hi Santiago...no, ultrasound has been proven to be...
- pondtalk: Hi Anna, I would just let them be, and they...
- Anna: I have frogs in my small pond and every spring I...