For small pond owners with fish, there’s one thing you simply do not want to see hanging around your pond. And that’s a heron. In actuality, any type of wading, fishing bird could spell trouble, but Great Blue Herons seem to top the list of trouble makers when it comes to goldfish or koi ponds. […]
Archive | Articles RSS feed for this section
- Do It Yourself (DIY) Pond Filters – Our Favorite Designs January 21, 2011
- Ultrasonic Algae Control And It’s Uses January 6, 2011
- Preparing Your Pond For Fall November 21, 2010
- How To Effectively Deal With Pond Fish Problems February 15, 2011
- Predators And Your Pond Fish April 2, 2012
- The Most Effective Way To Protect Fish From Herons March 18, 2013
- A BIG Pond Project February 2, 2013
- Water Pumps For Ponds – What You Need To Know April 14, 2012
- Pond Supplies And Tips For Beginners April 5, 2012
- Rain Water Collection for Small Pond and Water Garden Owners April 5, 2012
- pondtalk: Hi Rick...yes they might help. Phosphates feed al...
- Rick: Do "all natural phosphate binder" work w...
- pondtalk: Hi Santiago...no, ultrasound has been proven to be...
- pondtalk: Hi Anna, I would just let them be, and they...
- Anna: I have frogs in my small pond and every spring I...
algae control biofilter epdm pond liners external pond pump farm pond algae control Firestone pond liners fish pond fish pond heater fish ponds floating pond plants green water algae koi fish koi pond algae control koi pond heater koi pond plants muck vac pond aeration pond aerator pond algae pond algae control pond construction pond filter pond filter media pond filters pond fish pond lighting pond lights pond liners pond plants pond pump pond pumps pond uv filter pond vacuum pond weed rake pond weeds shade pond plants solar powered fountain submersible pond pump uv light uv pond filter uv pond filters water pond plants windmill aeration winterizing pond plants winter pond heater